This was just too Beautiful NOT to share it
New Year equals new opportunities, new outlook, and new chances! I love the beginning of a new year as it provides a chance to start over with a clean slate and positive outlook!! Just as each day provides a clean slate, so too does each new year. This year…expect the best, prepare for the worst, love boldly, laugh out loud, cry deeply, hope eternally, and live fully!! You never know when your life or the life of a loved one will be taken for none of us are ever promised tomorrow! Each breath is a gift! Don’t waste this year spending your life in anger, envy, strife, conflict, blame, guilt, shame, anxiety, or bitterness for they take away the joy and beauty of each day and take a physical, spiritual, mental, and emotional toll on the quality of your life
- If you are angry, pray for peace and surrender to the Lord your anger.
If you are envious, try being thankful for what you DO have, for many others have much less than you.
3. If you are in strife or conflict with someone, apologize and make things right….even if you aren’t the one who made things wrong (after all God forgives and makes things right with you everyday, even when He was not the one who sinned or made things wrong!–just saying’).
4. If you are spending time blaming others for where you are and who you have become, decide to take responsibility for yourself and the direction of your life for only you have the power to change it!!
5. If you are stuck in a life filled with guilt and shame, pray, seek counsel, change your ways, and surrender it to God– it was Christ’s sacrifice that has covered ALL your guilt and shame with love, mercy, and grace at the cross!
6. If you are filled with anxiety about whatever you are facing, be it finances, family struggles, employment, death, health, or anything else out of your control….rest in the arms of God. Cast all your cares on Him for He cares for you (more than you may ever know!!).
7. If you hold bitterness towards someone who has wronged you…let it go!!
It doesn’t hurt the other person, but it destroys you from the inside out! Forgive and find strength in God to show mercy and grace, just as he has so freely given it to you
Strive to make this year a GOD centered year, instead of a ME centered year and look forward to all the blessings that will flow forth! When your focus is love and peace, the world and everyone in it are so much better off….and so are YOU! END QUOTES
All my love